Does Medicare Provide Coverage For a Knee Brace?
Does Medicare Cover Knee Braces?
The most notable benefit offered by many Medicare Advantage plans is prescription drug coverage (Medicare Part D) including home-oriented, non-medical benefits such as transportation, telemedicine, and in-home safety assessments. However, if you enroll in Medicare Part C, be prepared to pay your Medicare Part B monthly premiums. You may also have to pay a deductible, co-payments, and/or coinsurance
Do You Qualify For Medicare DME?
To be covered by Medicare for Durable Medical Equipment, you must meet the following requirements:
It's important to note that a knee brace is prescribed as part of an all-inclusive treatment program; therefore, using it without a doctor's recommendation or for prolonged periods may cause more harm than good.
How Much Will It Cost You?
How To Obtain A Knee Brace From Elite Medical Supply
You can use the Elite Medical Supply Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup tool to determine if you are in an area we service. Simply enter your zip code to find out if you are in an area where we provide knee braces as a Medicare covered benefit.
Our team goes through this simple process to get you a knee brace if you are eligible:
- Elite Medical Supply conveniently ships your brace to your home.
- We support you with training for your brace.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
- Knee Braces (29)
- Back Braces (27)
- Medicare Beneficiaries (25)
- Pain (19)
- Medical Providers (16)
- Non-Opioid (16)
- Product Highlight (9)
- Working with your doctor (6)
- Bone Growth Stimulator Therapy (4)
- Bone Growth Stimulators (4)
- Sciatica (4)
- Wrist Pain (4)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (3)
- Decompression (3)
- Wrist Brace (3)
- wrist tendinitis (3)
- Braces for Golf (2)
- Electrical Stimulation (2)
- Failed Spinal Fusion Syndrome (2)
- Fracture healing (2)
- Kyphosis (2)
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (2)
- Muscle Spasms (2)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) (2)
- Total Knee Replacement (2)
- Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis (OA) (2)
- Wrist Braces (2)
- Arthritis (1)
- Bulging or herniated disc (1)
- De Quervain Syndrome (1)
- Degenerative disc disease (1)
- Digital DME Orders (1)
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (1)
- Knee Brace Accessory (1)
- Knee Suspension Wrap (1)
- Muscle Atrophy (1)
- PCL (1)
- SI Joint (1)
- Spinal Stenosis (1)
- Ulnar Tendinitis (1)